Honors, Activities, Professional Associations
- President, Houston County Bar Association, 2006-2007
- Chairman, Houston County Violence Prevention Council, 2006- 2009
- Graduate, Squadron Officer’s School, US Air Force, 2004
- Graduate, Financial Analysis Program, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas, 1996
- Graduate, Fiscal Law Course, US Army Judge Advocate General Staff College, 1996
- Member, Georgia, Missouri, American, and Houston County Bar Associations
- American Society of Military Comptrollers
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Fraternity and Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Fraternity
- St. Petersburg Times Scholastic Journalist of the Year, 1986
- Former President and member, Warner Robins Noon Optimist service organization
- Paul Harris Fellow, Warner Robins Rotary
- Volunteered as suicide counselor from 1989 to 1995 for Telephone Counseling and Referral Service.
- Provided pro bono assistance for indigent clients for Legal Services of North Florida, Legal Aid of
Warrensburg, Missouri and Survival Adult Abuse Center.